Her blonde hair shined like the sun. Then, they try to determine whether a statement is a simile or metaphor. Karen has a mind like a steel trap.
Then, They Try To Determine Whether A Statement Is A Simile Or Metaphor.
The striker was a goal machine. A ball a crown a coin a dandelion lemon gold butter a canary an explosion a daffodil happiness a wish a light bulb begin to write similes using like or as the sun is like a. Remember, similes compare two things using “like” or “as.” metaphors compare things by saying one thing is the other.
A Metaphor Also Compares Two Things, But It Does It More Directly Without Using “As” Or “Like”.
As colorful as rainbow 4. During the night the forest was a dark, frightening battlefield. As red as rose 5.
She Listens To The Teacher And Always Seems To Have The Answers.
Students First Learn What Similes And Metaphors Are.
As green as forest 7. Karen has a mind like a steel trap. The wind howled as if it were an angry wolf.
Metaphors Do Not Use “Like” Or “As.” What Is A Metaphor For Mountains?
An explanation and definition of simile and metaphors. You are the light in my life. | powerpoint ppt presentation | free to view.
Related Posts for Simile And Metaphor Power Point
- Would You Rather In Spanish
- Ralph S Mouse Comprehension Questions
- Final Stable Syllable Word List
- Curiosity Body On Drugs Worksheet Answers
- Completing The Square Guided Notes
- Bringing History To Life Lucy Calkins
- Teddy Roosevelts Square Deal Worksheet
- Ap Lang Synthesis Essay Rubric
- Fact And Opinion Graphic Organizer
- Journeys Grade 1 Weekly Test